The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV.
- Designed for Portability: The Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station is about the size of a basketball and has a solid handle. Its easy-carry and compact design make the Jakery Explorer 500 perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips.
- Four Ways to Recharge: The Explorer 500 has a high-quality built-in MPPT charge controller. This allows quick and easy green solar recharging when paired with the Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and electric generator.
- Capacity: 518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 500W (1000W Surge)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Output: 12V, 7A (6.5mm*1.4mm)
- DC Intput: 12V-30V (100W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 7.5 Hours
- Electric Generator: 7.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 9.5 Hours
- Weight: 13.32 lbs (6.04 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 11.8 x 7.6 x 9.2 in (30.1 x 19.3 x 24.2 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, UL, ROHS, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
In The Box
- Jackery Explorer 500, Car Charger Cable, AC Adaptor & AC Cable(2 Parts), User Manual
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase products with other items with free shipping, you will only be charged the shipping fee for those products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.