An off-road tough storage solution for spade/shovels and similarly shaped gear like canoe paddles. The ratcheting straps adjust to fit various circumferences and lock tight to the sides of a Front Runner Roof Rack for rattle-free, rock-solid transportation. Quick-release latches allow the spade/shovel or other gear to be easily removed.
- Mount a spade/shovel or similar gear up and out of the way on the side of a Front Runner Roof Rack.
- These brackets install along the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray side rails in minutes. No drilling required.
- Can accommodate most shovel sizes and is adjustable to fit gear 1/2" (12mm) to 2" (50mm) in diameter.
- Consists of:
2x Spade/Shovel Bracket
2x Ratchet buckle
2x Ladder Strap
1x Nut and bolt kit
- Materials used:
1.8mm (0.07") Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Product Dimensions:
L 120mm (4.72") x W 90mm (3.54") x H 65mm (2.55")
- Weight: 0.6kg (1.322lbs)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.