This lightweight and sturdy stainless steel table features aluminum locking legs and is full sized for eating, food prep and serving. Can be stored UNDERNEATH most full sized Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
A lightweight and sturdy stainless steel tabletop.
- Aluminum locking legs.
- Ideal solution for eating and food preparation.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- Hygienic, easy to clean stainless steel top.
- Ultra slim, can be mounted for transport underneath the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack using the Under-Rack Table Slides.
* For details on fitment see below.
* WILL A FRONT RUNNER TABLE FIT UNDER MY SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack TALL ENOUGH?
- All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
- Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 65mm (2.5") of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack LONG ENOUGH?
- For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
- For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 3 slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.
- Materials used:
3CR12 1.2mm Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions:
L 1150mm (45.3") x W 750mm (29.5") x H 28mm (1.1")
Height when opened: 670mm (26.4")
Weight approx. 11Kg (22lbs)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(#2123 11871 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5H5, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.