“The Original Fire Reflector” by M.C. Ranch Overland. Patent pending.
Designed to enhance and improve on all aspects of the campfire and the outdoor cooking experience. Using the principles of a parabolic arc and the properties of aluminum.
- It reflects heat exponentially back to the user or users keeping them warm and cozy.
- It also reflects light into your campsite creating a bright, engaging, and warming glow.
- Allowing you to navigate your campsite and feel the dynamics of the light, creating energy and community.
- The “Original Fire Reflector” also creates a controlled environment to enhance cooking by controlling wind and airflow.
- Cradling your fire, hibachi, or cooking device to maximize your fuel resources and not allowing them to burn uncontrollably in the wind.
- When you walk around the backside of the “Original Fire Reflector”, you can more easily tend to your food while cooking or perhaps tend to your fire or BBQ without having to approach the open fire directly.
- The strong and lightweight aluminum construction of the “Original Fire Reflector” weighs in at a mere 27 lbs.
- Neatly folded, the reflector stows away into it’s 1000 Cordura military-grade carrying case. Desert Tan on the outside and reflective orange on the inside.
* Each one of the “Original Fire Reflectors” and carrying cases are custom made in Canada. The reflectors are CNC machined with water jet, then hand finished and assembled. The robust carrying cases are also handmade. The reflector is designed to last a lifetime acting as the arena or theater for sharing stories, making memories, and enhancing our collective community… One campfire at a time.
- Product Name: THE ORIGINAL FIRE REFLECTOR
- Size: 609.6 x 25.4 x 609.6 mm / 24 x 1 x 24 inch
- Weight: 12.88 kg / 28.4 lb
The “Original Fire Reflector” is only to be used for purposes for which it was designed and its intended use. If used improperly, the “Original Fire Reflector” may be dangerous and cause injury.
When you purchase from MC Ranch Overland, you agree that you will use the product in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, safety rules, and good common sense, including, without limitation:
- Do not change or modify the “Original Fire Reflector” in any way
- Do not allow flames to touch the “Original Fire Reflector”
- Do not use the “Original Fire Reflector” to support anything (people, fire grills, cooking implements, etc.)
- Do not build your fire on or too near to the “Original Fire Reflector”
- Your “Original Fire Reflector” may become warm or hot! Do not handle or store away your “Original Fire Reflector” until completely cool
- Always store the “Original Fire Reflector” securely and safely for transportation
You further agree that you will take such steps as may be reasonably necessary and/or required by applicable law to keep any products out of the hands of minors and untrained and/or immature individuals.
When you purchase the “Original Fire Reflector” from Bigtent Outdoors, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from owning and using the product and agree to indemnify and hold MC Ranch harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against MC Ranch or its directors related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the “Original Fire Reflector”.
- Shipping cost for Original Fire Reflector will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Original Fire Reflector.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(#2123 11871 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5H5, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.