The Trail Flask’s rugged and corrosive resistant stainless steel construction keeps your drink icy cold or steaming hot for many hours. Perfectly sized for most vehicle cupholders for worry-free driving. An easy flip-open lid allows for smooth sipping.
Stay out longer with the double-walled and vacuumed insulated Trail Flask. The rugged puncture-resistant body and screw-on top are ready for the most unforgiving terrain, giving you the freedom to choose your own adventure.
- Tough double-walled stainless steel construction
- Vacuumed insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, for hours
- Holds 15oz / 450ml of your favorite beverage
- High-quality stainless steel for durability and longevity
- Puncture resistant
- Leak-proof top with easy flip-open lid
- Fits most vehicle cupholders
- Safe Food Grade stainless steel and plastic top
- Naturally BPA free
Rinse and wash before using.
- Clean with warm water and mild dish soap. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- DO NOT clean your flask in the dishwasher.
- To remove difficult stains, fill your flask with hot water, add one teaspoon of baking soda. DO NOT put stopper/top on the flask while using this cleaning method. Don’t be a science fair failure.
- Use a soft cloth. Avoid using scrubbing/scouring products. They will scratch your nice, new flask.
* FOR THE BEST TEMP KEEPING RESULTS: pre-fill the flask for 3 minutes with hot water for hot drinks, or cold water for chilled drinks. Get that flask to temp so your drinks don’t have to!
- Consists of: 1 x Trail Flask
- Materials used:
Double wall stainless steel
Food-grade plastic lid
- Product Dimensions:
Height: 220mm (8.7")
Diameter: 70mm (2.8")
- Weight: 274g (9.7oz)
- Capacity: 450ml (15oz)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keep your iKamper looking its finest with the special care and attention our iKamper maintenance package service can provide.