NEWS - 'Preparing for next-generation upgrades'
Expected to launch in May-June
- Additional rack systems (bike, kayak, paddleboard, etc) are NOT included. Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ to a certain extent from the actual product. Branding on the most recent X-Cover includes iKamper's trademarked crest logo as well as a monochrome iKamper logotype.
- This item ships via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery from the time of shipment. These shipments are very heavy and require a signature upon receipt.
- Patent-pending design: Eliminates the bulky PVC cover of traditional roof top tents.
- Saves time: Be ready to camp in 3 minutes.
- Crossbars: Mount your favorite equipment, and save space in your vehicle. Black, powder-coated, aluminum bars. Load rating: 65 lbs / 30 kg
- Sleeps 3-4 people: Comfortable king-size mattress (see specs below)
- Lightweight: 120lbs (55kg)
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Open design: Double Skyview windows for extra light by day and a view of the stars at night
- Two Crossbars: Mount your favorite equipment, and save space in your vehicle. Compatible with all after-market crossbar accessories.Load rating: 65 lbs / 30 kg
- Mounting Brackets 2.0 (CAD $125 value): Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum crossbar height of 1.2" (3cm) and a width of 3.5" (9cm). For higher crossbars, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary set of the 1.0 brackets instead.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover (CAD $203 value): Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- Seam Sealer (CAD $21 value): Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles (CAD $78 value): Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card
- Floor: Durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Mattress: 2.3" high density polyfoam with an R-Value of 6.4
- Tent: Breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: Waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Product Name: IKAMPER X-COVER
- Type: Soft Shell Hybrid
- Capacity: 3-4 People
- Setup / Takedown: 3 Minute
- Aerodynamic: No
- Hard Shell Locks: No
- Load Gear on Top: Yes
- Skyview: Yes
- Canopy Windows: Yes
- Detachable Tent: Yes
- Detachable Rain Fly: Yes
- Weight: 120 lbs / 55 kg
- Size (Open): 76.3 x 93.7 x 48.4 inch / 194 x 238 x 123 cm
- Size (Closed): 76.3 x 46.8 x 13.5 inch / 194 x 119 x 34.5 cm
- Mattress: 89.3 x 68.9 x 2.3 inch / 227 x 175 x 6 cm
- Floor: Aluminum Honeycomb
- Ladder Length: 83 inch / 211 cm
- Ladder Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Wind Resistance: 40 mph / 64 kmh Tested Max 20 mph / 32 kmh Recommended
- Roof Rack / Cross Bars Minimum Requirement (Dynamic Weight Load): 125 lbs / 57 kg
- Speed Limit: 70 mph / 110 kmh
- Tent Weight Limit: 900 lbs / 408 kg
- Made in Korea
- Ship to Canada only.
- Bigtent offers FREE shipping on Rooftop Tents.
- Some rural addresses may incur additional shipping costs.
- Rooftop Tents ships via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Rooftop Tents shipments are very heavy and require an extra hand for receiving.
- Free shipping applies to Rooftop Tents and Accessories ordered at the same time, not on accessories ordered separately.
- For accessories, free shipping on orders over C$250, before taxes.
- Orders under C$250 sent via Standard Post within Canada is automatically calculated.
For items that are too large or fragile to be delivered via Canada Post, such as iKamper rooftop tents, we partner with FASTFRATE, specializing in the transportation and delivery of large parcel freight.
How it works:
- Choose a delivery option for your large parcel item at checkout.
- If you choose the pickup option, we will send you a $100 coupon for your next purchase.
- Your order gets picked up from the warehouse.
- Order is shipped to a local delivery terminal in your region.
- Locations of the Delivery Terminal: ALBERTA, ATLANTIC CANADA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA & SASKATCHEWAN, ONTARIO & QUEBEC
- Upon arrival, the local terminal will contact you to schedule a delivery date and appointment window.
- Day of Delivery: We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand. Be sure to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance.
How It Works*
- Select PayBright at Checkout
Add your item to your cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method. You will then be redirected to PayBright to view payment plan details.
- Apply Online
Apply with PayBright's easy online application in under a minute and get an instant approval decision.
- Enjoy Your Purchase
Once you complete your checkout with PayBright, we'll process and ship your order right away—no waiting necessary.
Less Approval Than You Need? You Don't Need to Give Up!*
- You can pay the difference by purchasing BIGTENT gift cards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.