Estimated delivery schedule*
- X-Cover 2.0 Mini : Shipping Starts in August - September
Note : ETA may vary due to ocean freight conditions
iKamper's smallest and lightest hybrid roof top tent. The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini's design eliminates the bulky PVC cover of traditional roof top tents and replaces it with a tough Rocky Black shell with durable canvas sides. Integrated crossbar storage means you can transport your bikes, skis, kayaks, and boards as well. Now you only need to choose which gear you want to take. This versatile 2-person RTT is packed with features that you'll appreciate!
Additional rack systems (bike, kayak, etc) are not included. Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ to a certain extent from the actual product.
- Extra crossbar storage for your bikes, skis, kayaks, and boards
- Tough Rocky Black shell with durable canvas sides
- 2-minute setup
- Versatile: smaller footprint that fits just about any vehicle
- Sleeps 2 people
- Comfortable: 9-zone, insulated 2.75" polyfoam mattress
- 2 black, powder-coated aluminum bars with a load rating of 65 lbs (30 kg)
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Quilted, insulated lining for more warmth and less condensation
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Strong ripstop rainfly for extra protection
- Double Skyview windows for extra light by day and stars at night
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Customizable with accessories: Annex Plus, Awning, Shoe Rack, Storage Rack, Insulation Tent, Rain Canopy, Mounting Bracket Locks, etc.
- Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, HC Ladder, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black), Tension Poles, 4 Rail Endcaps, Instruction Manual
Install Guide (PDF)
Download the X-Cover 2.0 Mini Manual here.