Unique, specially designed extra-long screw-on style chuck (1” of extra length) makes it easier to use and fit the tool onto Large Off-Road Wheels.Once the chuck is screwed in place, use the self-contained Schrader tool to remove the valve core keeping it captured. Slide the Chuck body back to allow air to escape or slide it forward to read the tire pressure. Once the desired pressure is reached, re-install the valve core before unscrewing the chuck and replacing the valve cap.
- Extra Long Chuck 1 3/8” (Industry standard is 3/8”)
- Double Length knurl on the Air Chuck and Valve core tool for easier handling
- 60psi industry-first “Glow-In-The-Dark” gauge face
- Neon orange indicator needle for better visibility
- Marked clearly in 1psi increments (single scale)
- Chrome-plated trim with brass and stainless steel construction
- Reliable mechanical gauge, using Bourdon tube
- Analogue, no batteries required, reliable high accuracy, and long-term reliability.
- Protective red rubber gauge cover
- Red braided hose
- Protective canvas storage pouch
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase this product with other free shipping items, you will only be charged for this product.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keep your iKamper looking its finest with the special care and attention our iKamper maintenance package service can provide.