Rain Basin Tank Features
- 8 Gallon capacity
- LDPE material – safe for drinking water
- 2 Large top caps for easy water and ice fill
- Top cap equipped with a oneway valve to allow water to flow through spout
- Indented face and port for rain collection
- Double mount equipped to insure a secure system
- Shut off valve spout for easy water access and accessory connection
Rain Basin Mount Features
- The mount can be bolted down laying flat, or on its side to allow you to mount your tank flat or vertical
- Keyed cylinder lock for quick and easy anti theft security
- Aircraft grade aluminum material – no rust
- Comes with 1.5 and two 1 inch carriage bolts for easy mounting to roof racks, cross bars, and bed racks
- Mount system also comes with 4 bed rail washers that allow you to mount directly to a Toyota Bedrail
Rain Flare Kit Features
- High pressure | Low water use
- 6 pattern pressure nozzle with useful settings such as 400 pSI jet, 40 & 15 degree fan, and dispersed shower
- 16ft quick connect hose
- Garden nozzle to operate tank as gravity feed – low pressure, no batteries required
- 30 minute constant spray battery life – empty your 8 gallon tank 2.8 times without recharging
Rain Flare & Mount Kit
The Rain Flare is specially designed to have a high pressure stream -400 PSI- with a low GPM(Gallons per minute). This allows a user to conserve their limited water supply while still being able to tackle tough jobs, like removing thick and hardened mud from your vehicle.
The Rain Flare kit comes with your sprayer, battery, 6 pattern spray nozzle, wall charger, and 16ft hose. Click the nozzle to choose from soft shower settings for rinsing off at camp, and laser focused jet streams to clean gear. Spray for 30 minutes on one battery charge -enough spray time to empty the 2 gal tank 9 times. Your kit also comes with a quick connect garden nozzle. This allows you to operate your tank just by gravity feed. This no-battery-required option comes in handy for gentle jobs like filling a dog bowl or washing a child.
The 4 Gal Rain Basin requires two mount kits. This allows for an extra secure mount in locations like Tundra Bedrails, roof racks, and bed racks. The kit comes with keyed locks to secure your tank in place. To dismount the tank, twist the lock and slide the tank out of the mount -its that simple. See install videos on the video page.
The 8 Gallon Rain Basin is our largest Overland water system. This tank is great for extended camping trips or handling the needs of larger groups.
The Rain Basin can be used for rain collection. Simply remove the rain collection cap and set the tank on a flat surface. Then cozy up in your tent and let your tank refill overnight.
And the simplest but most useful feature – the built in water spout. Each Rain Basin comes with a shut off valve water spout at the base of the tank. Instead of having to dismount your tank every time you need to access your water supply, leave your tank mounted and simply open the valve. This makes washing your hands or filling a water bottle quick and easy.