Two way radio programming cable
Newest Version Support Windows 7 64 Bit
Works perfectly under Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
K head 2 pin USB 2-way radio programming cable, compatible with most K head 2 pin two way radio.
- Worked as stated
- Easier and faster
- Connection fits snuggly
- Avoid the bundled software
- Walkie talkies USB programming cable that using to connect your radio and PC then write the program setting and frequency of the walkie-talkie by PC
- The newest version supports Windows 7 Windows 8; not compatible with Linux; Not included frequency writing software
- Space of 2 pin 11mm; length 100cm; 2 pin standard diameter ear 3.5mm stereo of top pin; mic 2.5mm stereo of bottom pin
- Program for your hand held radio like Baofeng UV-5R; Retevis H777 and more; works great with chirp
- Before you order it; please double-check if your radio model in the compatible list
- RETEVIS: H-777/RT21/RT22/RT-5R/RT-5RV/H-777S/RT1/RT2/RT5/RT7/RT15/RT17/RT18/RT19/ RT23/RT26/RT27/RT28/RT43/RT46/RT50/RT67/RT68/RT80/RT81
- FIT KENWOOD: TH-F6/F6A/D7/D7A/D7AG/D7E/F7/F7E/G71/G71A, TH-G71E/K2/K2A/K2E/K2ET/21/21AT/21BT/22, TH-22A/22AT/22E/25/26/27/28/31AT/31BT/41AT/41BT, TH-42/42A/42AT/2E/45/46/47/48/55/75/77/G71, TH-205/-215/225/235/235A/235E/315/41, TK-208/220/240/240D/248/250/260/260G/270/270G/308, TK-360G/370/370G/372G/373G/320/340/340D/348/350, TK-378/378G/430/431/353/360, TK-2100/ 2102/2130/ 2160/3100/3101/3102/3107/ , TK-3118/3130/3131/3160 etc
- BAOFENG: UV-5R Series, BF-F8HP,UV-82 Series,UV-82C,UV-82H,BF-480/490/320/V6/520/530/999/888/666S/BF-888S and more
- FIT HYT: TC286 386 2685 3865 6685/TC 278 378 388
- FIT LINTON: LT-2288/3288/6288/5288/3188/2188/3260/2268/3268,/6288/6188/3288A
How to program?
- Install the USB driver (install driver FIRST) and software to your computer. (The files are not compatible with MAC.)
- Open the software, and use the programming cable to connect a radio with computer. First connect the radio to the programming cable, then plug the programming cable into the computer, and finally turn on the power of the radio.
- Then click the Program and choose Read from Radio, all the settings will be shown on the screen, then you will be able to reset it as you like.
- Click the Program, and choose Write Data to Radio will be Ok.
- Remove the radio and connect other one, keep the radio power on.
- Click the Program, and choose Write Data to Radio will be reprogrammed to the same settings with the first radio.