Quick Release Tent Mount Kit
Remove or install your iKamper rooftop tent in seconds with no tools, giving you the freedom to easily adventure wherever, whenever you want.
A must-have for those who don't want to permanently install their rooftop tent.
The 4 lockable latches give you safety and peace of mind.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a rooftop tent.
- Simply release the safety catch on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces.
- This strong and rattle-free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works perfectly with iKamper hardshell tents.
- 4 low profile latching brackets bolt to a Front Runner Rack, and 4 self-aligning guide bolts secure to the tent base channels using the supplied nut plates (3 sets of nut plates to work with popular tent channels included)
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor with the stainless steel bobbins.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- Consists of:
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
- Materials used:
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
- Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
261mm (10.3") L x 64mm (2.5") W x 93mm (3.4") H
- Weight: 4.97Kg (10.9lbs)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keep your iKamper looking its finest with the special care and attention our iKamper maintenance package service can provide.