You don’t need a permanent roof rack installation to unlock your next adventure. The Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit for the 2022-Current Subaru Outback Wilderness installs onto your factory rails, drill-free, with off-road tough feet. You can enjoy the utility of Front Runner rack accessories, while maintaining the ability to remove the rack at any time.
- This 1560mm/61.4" long, full-size, Slimline II Cargo Roof Rack Kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 6 Grab-On Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your 2022-Current Subaru Outback Wilderness. This system installs easily with feet that grab on to the existing factory/OEM roof rails. No drilling required.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- Rack kit can be removed temporarily so you can continue to use your OEM rails.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Factory Rail Rack Kits are designed as a "light duty" cargo solution. Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for manufacturer’s recommended load rating.
- For optimal load-carrying capacity, we recommend that weight is evenly distributed across the rack, and that there is no cargo overhang (excluding sports gear).
- Factory Rail Rack Kits are not suited for extreme off-road conditions. Please consider a different Front Runner rack solution for that purpose.
- Please contact us for advice on mounting solutions for your specific vehicle and usage.
- Note* Fitment to other 2020 Outback models require the Subaru Wilderness factory kit/rails to be fitted.
Install Guide (PDF)