Tuff-X winch ropes, extenders, and soft shackles are made from Canadian-manufactured (ISO 9001-certified company) rope utilizing premium USA-sourced HMPE fiber.
They are rigorously tested as rope and then as complete assemblies. and always come with a proper rating tag.
- Double soft Eyes with Chafe guard
- Center chafe guard
- Locking Splice with Full taper Bury
- Manufactures Identification tag with rating
- Made In Canada
TuFFX-12™ is a 12-strand hollow-braid rope made with Premium USA sourced HMPE fiber. TuFFX-12™ is an economical alternative to Professional Grade Dyneema SK-78® and direct replacement for steel cable in many applications and offers the best combination of value, performance, and strength.
- Extremely high strength
- Lightweight (1/7 weight of steel)
- Low stretch
- Floats on water
- Easy to splice
- Lower creep
- Torque free
Our Extenders Features
- Brummel locking splice at each soft eye
- Full taper bury at each splice
- Ballistic nylon chafe guard in each eye
- Ballistic nylon chafe guard in the center
- Rating Tag
- Reusable velcro storage strap