Tuff-X winch ropes, extenders, and soft shackles are made from Canadian-manufactured (ISO 9001-certified company) rope utilizing premium USA-sourced HMPE fiber.
They are rigorously tested as rope and then as complete assemblies. and always come with a proper rating tag.
TuFFX-12™ is a 12-strand hollow-braid rope made with Premium USA sourced HMPE fiber. TuFFX-12™ is an economical alternative to Professional Grade Dyneema SK-78® and direct replacement for steel cable in many applications and offers the best combination of value, performance, and strength.
- Extremely high strength
- Lightweight (1/7 weight of steel)
- Low stretch
- Floats on water
- Easy to splice
- Lower creep
- Torque free
Our Extenders Features
- Brummel locking splice at the stainless steel tube thimble
- full taper bury splice
- 2 Piece Construction with Vectran leader for heat resistance next to the drum
- ballistic nylon chafe guard in the center
- Rating Tag
- Reusable velcro storage strap
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase this product with other free shipping items, you will only be charged for this product.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.