I recently was given the Claymore Heady+ Headlamp to doing some testing with and do a review of as well. After using it on some backpacking and camping trips, along with daily nightly use, I thought it was time to do a review of the product. The Claymore Heady+ Headlamp will be my headlamp of choice on my adventures for the rest of the year and into 2019.
For Full Specs check out their website:
To purchase through Amazon click here:
To help support the channel you can shop at Amazon, REI, or Sportsman's Warehouse below. These are affiliate links that I will receive a portion of the profits, with no increase in cost to you.
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LPoeNK
- REI: https://www.avantlink.com/click.php?t...
- Sportsman's Warehouse: https://www.avantlink.com/click.php?t...
Gear I use:
- Six Moon Designs Tents & Shelters: https://www.sixmoondesigns.com
- Cedar Ridge Outdoors Quilts: https://www.cedarridgegear.com/
- Big Agnes Insulated AXL Air Sleeping Pad: https://amzn.to/2FRJnlZ
- Soto Windmaster Stove: https://amzn.to/31fOiGg
- Evernew .6L Pot: https://amzn.to/2Wmeifq
- Merrell Moab Vent 2: https://amzn.to/2ItF9kO
Equipment used for filming:
- GoPro 7 Black: https://amzn.to/2LZYM9i
- Rode Video Micro Mic: https://amzn.to/2YKkC2e
- Tripod: https://amzn.to/2wehZcI
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!