Thank You for Shopping at BigTent
As with any shopping experience, we understand that sometimes a product may not meet your expectations. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to return and refund.
Rooftop Tents (iKamper Canada)
We strive to ship your order as quickly and efficiently as possible, and we hope you receive your order soon. If you need to cancel your order, please take note of the charges below:
- Any order cancellation issued pre-shipping will incur a 3.5% charge to cover admin and credit card fees. Please visit our Contact Page for us to proceed with this process. Please note that it may take up to 10 days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
- Due to the difficulty and cost of transporting an item the size of an RTT, no refunds or returns will be given after your RTT has been shipped or picked up. If you cancel your RTT order while it is out for shipment, you will incur a 15% deduction from your refund to cover shipping charges and a restocking fee associated with the late cancellation.
- If you require an address change after you have received a shipment confirmation email, you will be responsible for any re-consignment fees and/or holding fees that your freight incurs with an en-route address change.
We do stand by the quality of our products, and iKamper RTTs comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Roof Top Tent Accessories & Kitchen System
If you would like to cancel your accessory item order, there will be a 3.5% cancellation fee associated with the cancellation. Please visit our Contact Page for us to proceed with this process.
Once your accessory has been shipped, refunds will be given up to 30 days after the shipping date. If 30 days have gone by since the shipping date, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange (other than for items covered by our warranty).
If you would like a refund or exchange, you will be responsible for all shipping costs: Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for a return, the cost of shipping to and from our warehouse will not be included in your refund. Please consider using a trackable shipping service: we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
General Returns of Unused or Unopened
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food and coffee cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To Cancel an Item of an Entire Order
Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the items you would like to cancel. Or please visit our Contact Page and fill out the 'Leave your message' form.
If your order hasn't shipped yet, our team will cancel and you will receive your refund through your original form of payment. However, if your order has already shipped, the refund request will be processed in place of the cancellation request. You may have to return the item or items in the original condition back to our warehouse.
Change of Mind Return
Please get in touch with us first by phone or email with your order number and the items you wish to return. Once your return request has been approved, and after the return shipment has arrived back to our warehouse, we will replace or refund your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt.
All returned merchandise must be in a new condition and in resalable condition in the original manufacturer’s labeled packaging. You will be responsible for the return of the product back to our warehouse.
In some cases, particularly for large and heavy items, your return may be subject to a restocking fee.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order if you have any questions or need clarification on a product.
There are Certain Situations Where Only Partial Refunds are Granted
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Original condition / Resalable: 100% refund
- Opened box / Unused: 90% refund
- Damaged packaging / Unused: 80% refund
- Missing product protections / Unused: 50% refund
- Product damaged / Used: Refund is NOT available
- Shipping costs are not refundable
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com with your order number, photos showing the damage, an explanation of the defect, and any other important details to help us to verify the problem.
And send your item to Bigtent Outdoor Equipment Ltd., 904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Bigtent Outdoor Equipment Ltd., 904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC, Canada V3K 1A6.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Repackage your product securely with a copy of your packing slip. Please ensure items are in a new condition and in resalable condition in their original packaging.
- Contact us to make sure you have the correct return address and receive your return authorization.
- Choose what carrier you would like to send it with.
- Record and retain tracking information. We cannot be held responsible for items lost in shipping.
- Once our warehouses confirm that they have received it back in resalable condition, we will process the refund.