Jerk It Kinetic Energy Recovery Ropes
Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Line
Jerk-It™ line is a custom spliced double braid manufactured in Canada from 100% nylon yarn. Freedom Recovery Gear K.E.R.R. Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope is an excellent complement to any recovery gear kit, Available in a variety of standard sizes to and lengths
Our K.E.R.R. lines use the kinetic properties of nylon to “sling-shot” objects free from mud, sand or snow. Available in a Fire Cracker, this line is a must have for any recreational off-roader as well as the professional dealing with heavy machinery which has become stuck.
Our DBN meets military specification (40-GP 16M Type 1).
- High strength
- Controlled stretch
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent shock absorption
- Yellow ID tracer
- K.E.R.R. line
- Abrasion resistant
- Tow lines
- General utility
Use common sense and ALWAYS KEEP SAFETY THE TOP PRIORITY and ensure your application is verified for proper sizing prior to use. Remember knots in a rope or the use of a nylon rope while it is wet will have a negative impact on the rope’s strength.
- Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
- Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles for increased safety.
- Always check the splice before and during attachment to each vehicle.
- Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
- Keep spectators out of the tow zone.
- A Bowline knot is recommended if the rope must be knotted. This will undo most easily after use.
- A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*
Application Sizing Suggestions 3:1 Safety Factor
- 5/8 Max 4000lbs GVW IE Side by Side UTV
- 7/8 Max 7000Lbs GVW Tacoma Jeep
- 1” Max 9000 lbs Full size Land cruiser, ½ ton Pick up
- 1 ¼” 14,000lbs GVW 1 ton
- Crawl: first stage is a simple traction extraction put pressure on the rope and see if the stuck vehicle moves.
- Walk: Second stage is a walking pace 2-3 mph that’s actually a lot of force!
- Run: Third Stage is a run about 5-6 mph this speed will exert a tremendous amount of force!
- Make Sure your attachment point is up to the task and Use only with rated frame mounted recovery points.
NOTE*MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH (MBS) IS THE MINIMUM FORCE NECESSARY TO CAUSE A PIECE OF RECOVERY GEAR TO FAIL.
Working Load Limit (WLL) is the maximum working load designed by the manufacturer. This load represents a force that is much less than that required to make the lifting equipment fail or yield.
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase this product with other free shipping items, you will only be charged for this product.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keep your iKamper looking its finest with the special care and attention our iKamper maintenance package service can provide.