This lightweight, sturdy full-sized prep table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around for a sit down camp dinner. Features include a stainless steel top and black powder-coated aluminum frame. Specifically designed to be easily stored UNDERNEATH most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.*
An ideal solution for meals, food preparation, and gear staging while traveling.
- Aluminum locking legs.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- Operational height 734mm (28.9")
- Hygienic, easy to clean stainless steel top -- just like the “pros” use in restaurants around the world.
- The table frame and legs are finished with the same durable, corrosion resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Rounded glass filled nylon corners prevent accidental nicks or damage.
- Ultra slim and can be mounted securely for rattle free transport underneath most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks using the Pro Table Under Rack Bracket*
*For details on fitment see below.
* WILL A FRONT RUNNER TABLE FIT UNDER MY SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack TALL ENOUGH?
- All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
- Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 65mm/2.5” of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack LONG ENOUGH?
- For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
- For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 3 slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.