CLAYMORE's V600+ is a wireless air circulator fan. With a large battery capacity, the Li-ion 7,800 mAh battery can last up to 32 hours with a single full charge. The wind speed can be adjusted in 4 levels and the safety cage is detachable for dust-free storage. It's easy to carry with the attached handle and can be used in countless ways with the attachable tripod.
- USB Type-C charging port (Li-ion 7,800mAh)
- Wireless-portable fan/air circulator for all seasons
- Removable safety cage for easy cleaning and storing
- 4-step wind speed, 1~4 hours timer setting
- Up to 32 hrs of run time in low-speed, 7 hrs in high-speed run time
- Quiet (15 dB) and powerful (5.8 m/s) airflow
- 4-step wind speed
- Hangable and mountable on a tripod
- Package includes a USB Type-C cable, tripod stand, and bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CLAYMORE V600+ Portable Air Circulator/ Fan
CLAYMORE's V600+ is a wireless air circulator fan. With a large battery capacity, the Li-ion 7,800 mAh battery can last up to 32 hours with a single full charge.
The wind speed can be adjusted in 4 levels and the safety cage is detachable for dust-free storage. It's easy to carry with the attached handle and can be used in countless ways with the attachable tripod.
Up to 32 hours
Air Circulation Structure
Wind Speed Control
Hangable Air Circulator
Package includes a tripod
Tilt up to 45 degrees
USB Type-C rechargeable battery (Li-ion 7,800 mAh)
Wireless/ portable fan/ air circulator for all seasons
Removable safety cage for easy cleaning
4 step wind speed, 1-4 hours timer setting
Up to 32 hrs of run time in low-speed, 7 hrs in high-speed run time
Quiet (15 dB) and powerful (5.8 m/s) airflow
Hangable/ mountable with tripod
Package includes USB Type-C charging cable, tripod, and travel case
Product Name: CLAYMORE V600+
Model No.: CLFN-V610WG
Size: 243 x 226 x 350 mm / 95.66 x 88.97 x 137.79 inch
Weight: 593 g / 1.30 lb
Battery: Li-ion 3.7V 7,800mAh
Input: DC 5V / 2A
Power Consumption: 12W
Run Time: 7 hrs ~ 32 hrs
Charging Time: 4.5 hrs
In the Box: V600+, USB Type-C Cable, Tripod Mount, Travel Case, User Manual
Wireless Anywhere Without Limitation
The 7,800 mAh battery lasts up to 32 hours, feel the cool breeze anywhere from indoor to outdoor activities.
* If the battery level is too low, the 4th level wind speed may not be functioning to protect the usage time.
Hangable and Mountable with Ease
CLAYMORE’s V600+ can be used in its normal form as a standing air circulator but also can be hung on the ceiling with its handle tilted. When camping, it doubles as a great tarp/ tent ceiling fan.
* Do not forcefully tilt the fan handle aggressively, as it can cause damage to the product.
Tips on Using the Fan During Colder Days
Aim the circulator fan towards the heater by hanging it on the ceiling of a shelter or tarp. This will circulate the heat from the heater to the floor. Stay warm for a long time through the night and during the winter months.
* The product may melt when it is placed too near the heater. Keep at least 2 meters away from direct heat.
Cool and Powerful Natural Breeze
With 3 wide blades and a spiral- shaped fan guard, the V600+ circulator fan provides airflow from a natural breeze to a cooling powerful wind.
* Maximum wind speed 5.8m/s (measured from the distance of 5cm)
Easily Attach and Remove the Tripod
The 1/4 inch mounting hole at the bottom makes it convenient to use with a tripod or the included stand.
Endless Mounting Options
With just a simple press, you can control the strength of the airflow, from 1 to 4 levels. The V600+ has a convenient timer function.
* Timer Instructions: After the fan is on, press the timer button to adjust the timer for 1 hr- 4 hrs. The indicator will light up.
USB Type- C Charging
To charge the V600+, open the rubber cover on the back and connect the charging cable into the port.
When charging, the battery indicator will flash. The indicator will stay lit when fully charged.
* A full charge will approximately take 4.5 hrs
Adjust the Angle Freely, For the Perfect Breeze
Adjust the angle of the head up to 45º vertically to change the direction of the wind.
* It is not designed to oscillate horizontally. Doing so can cause product damage.
Easy Separation for Easy Cleaning
Turn the front of the safety net counter-clockwise to detach. After cleaning, dry thoroughly. Attach it clockwise back to the main body.
The main body cannot be cleaned with water. Use a dry cloth or a towel to wipe away any dust.
* The blades are not detachable