The lockable stainless steel cage keeps your axe head safe and out of the way when mounted to the side of the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack. Super simple installation – just slide the bolts and brackets into the side rail of the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray and tighten.
- The Front Runner Axe Mounting Bracket is a safe and secure option for traveling with your long handled axe.
- Bolts slide in to the slot of a Front Runner Slimline II side rail or can be adapted and bolted to other racks or surfaces.
- Axe head is protected in steel cage.
- 2mm (0.078”) Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Can accommodate most axe sizes.
Mounting requires axe handle to have hole diameter of 12mm (0.5").
- Consists of:
Axe bracket, aluminum bush, rubber insert handle bracket, M10 eye nut and bolt kit
- Product Dimensions:
L 340mm (13.38") x W 160mm (6.29") x H 85mm (3.34")
- Weight: 1.8kg (3.96lbs)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.