- Ideal to use for outdoor recreation, camping, and emergency preparedness
- Power and recharge mobile electronics, small appliances and more
- High-capacity 290 watt-hours portable energy storage
- Compatible with up to 200W devices, 400W surge
- Multiple power ports: USB, AC, and 12V
- Portable, compact and lightweight. At only 7.5 lbs., it travels well
- Recharges via AC wall outlet, 12V or optional solar panel
- Battery Type: Lithium lon
- Capacity: 290 Watt-Hour Energy Storage
- Wattage Support: 200W Continuous, 400W Peak Surge
- AC Charging: 8mm, 19V, 3.42A; supports 12-30V
- DC & Solar: Supports MPPT function, 13-22V, 60W max
- USB Output: Two (2) USB-A port(5V,2.4A, 12W max), Total 24W
- Car port: 12V, up to 10A
- AC Output: 110VAC, 1.82A, 60Hz
- Product Dimensions(LxWxH): 9.1 x 5.2 x 7.7 in(23 x 13.2 x 19.5 cm)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 2 Years
In The Box
- Jackery Explorer 290, 12V Car Charger Cable, AC Adaptor with Power Cable, User Manual
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase products with other items with free shipping, you will only be charged the shipping fee for those products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.