200W Continuous / 400W Peak Output Explorer 290 Battery Generator Solar Generator Portable Power Station for Travel Outdoors & Emergency.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in solar generators, Jackery will strive to continue the vision and commitment to providing green energy solutions and powering outdoor life
- 200-WATT Continuous Output, Compact, Easy to Carry: The Explorer 290 has a good capacity, user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy to carry.
- RV Camping/Fishing/Off-Road/Hunting/Getway/Emergency: The Explorer 290 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life with its eco-friendly and quiet features. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 290 supplies the power you need, where you need it without harmful fumes, unlike gas generators.
- Better Than A Car Inverter: Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 290 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Download the Jackery Explorer 290 manual here.
Power for Multiple Devices
Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W
290Wh(20.3Ah) lithium battery
12V car port and 2* USB ports
4 appliances charge simultaneously
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
Give Your Appliances More Running Time
Phone (iPhone 12)
Laptop (Macbook Pro13)
Car Fridge (60W)
Air Pump (50W)
Three Flexible Recharging Ways
Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
Recharged by AC outlet in 6 hours
Recharged by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
Green Solar Power Supply
By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the built-in MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features include:
LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
On/Off switch with indicator light for output ports
Equipped with Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.
Power Outdoors for The Whole Family
RV Camping /Fishing /Off Road /Hunting /Backyard Getaway /Emergency
With compact and easy-to-use design, Jackery Explorer 290 is made for when you’re on-the-go and ideal backup power for home and office.It has enough power to run many of your personal electronics such as digital cameras, laptop, drone, mini cooler.