Jackery Explorer 290 Portable Power Station
200W Continuous / 400W Peak Output Explorer 290 Battery Generator Solar Generator Portable Power Station for Travel Outdoors & Emergency.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in solar generators, Jackery will strive to continue the vision and commitment to providing green energy solutions and powering outdoor life
- 200-WATT Continuous Output, Compact, Easy to Carry: The Explorer 290 has a good capacity, user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy to carry.
- RV Camping/Fishing/Off-Road/Hunting/Getway/Emergency: The Explorer 290 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life with its eco-friendly and quiet features. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 290 supplies the power you need, where you need it without harmful fumes, unlike gas generators.
- Better Than A Car Inverter: Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 290 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
- Capacity: 290Wh (14.4V, 20.3Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter: 6 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 6.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 5 Hours
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 9.1 x 5.2 x 7.7 inches (23 x 13.32 x 19.5 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 24 Months
In The Box
- Jackery Explorer 290, Car Charger Cable, AC Adaptor & AC Cable(2 Parts), User Manual
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase products with other items with free shipping, you will only be charged the shipping fee for those products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.