- 1000 Watt Continuous Output: High-powered with 2000W peak/1000W continuous output and an 880Wh capacity, the Explorer 880 can handle most outdoor situations. You don't have to worry about any devices running out of power.
- Ideal for Home DIY: Supply electricity for high-power devices like electric hammers, small air compressors, circular saws, angle grinders, drills, etc.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The MPPT module is built inside the Explorer 880. By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
- Charge: The Jackery Explorer 880 can charge 8 different devices simultaneously, such as a mini-fridge, phone, drone, laptop, iPad, blender, camera, and Kindle.
- Recharge: 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 Panels need 6.5 H, 1 Panel needs 10 H), AC Outlet(6.5 H), Car Outlet(12.5 H).
For power saving, the Explorer 880 portable power station will automatically turn off in 12 hours when drawing under 10W of power.
Download the Jackery Explorer 880 manual here.
Power 90% Outdoor Devices
Pure sine wave AC outlets provide up to 1000W continuously
880Wh(40.8Ah) lithium battery
3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 1000W (surge 2000W). Once exceeded, the Explorer 880 may shut down.
Give Your Appliances More Running Time
Electric Grill (900W)
Coffee Maker (550W)
Pressure Cooker (900W)
Mini Fridge (60W)
CPAP (DC Outlet)
Three Flexible Recharging Ways
Recharged by 2*SolarSaga 100W within 6.5 hours
Recharged by AC outlet in 6.5 hours
Recharged by 12V car outlet within 12.5 hours
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
The high-quality MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. With compatible solar power charging, the Explorer 880 portable power station can perform as a solar generator. It can be fully charged under full sun in 6.5 hours by connecting 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panels. So you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
Power Outdoors for The Whole Family
RV Camping /Fishing /Off Road /Hunting /Backyard Getaway /Emergency
With its portable design and larger capacity, the Explorer 880 is one of the best investments for your outdoor activities. It can run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as an electric grill, coffee maker, blender, drone, and camera. In addition, the Jackery Explorer 880 Portable Power Station can also be a reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers, etc.