The Rain Flare is a battery operated portable pressure washer that can spray up to 400 PSI. Overlanders know it is difficult to keep your vehicle clean inside and and out. Now it is possible to effectively clean your gear before loading it in your vehicle, and also have enough power to blast away thick mud from your windshield and wheel wells.
Most other overland water tanks on the market run by using an external source to pressurize the air inside the tank. One of the main downfalls of this concept is as you start to spray water out of your tank, you are also spraying out your air pressure supply. Your tank may start out spraying at 45 PSI, but once you have sprayed out half your water supply, you will also have about half the pressure. You then will have a useless pressure supply of only about 20 PSI and will have to manually re-pressurize your tank. Using an external pump in the sprayer, we avoid this pressure loss flaw. Instead, the Rain Flare supplies a consistent pressurized stream with a portable battery that will run for 30 minutes total spray time -enough time to empty your tank multiple times without recharging.
Rain Flare Kit Features
- Battery powered portable pressure washer that sprays up to 400 PSI
- 6 Pattern nozzle to switch between soft showers or laser focused streams
- 30 minute constant spray battery life – empty your 2 gallon tank 8 times without recharging, 8 gallon 2.8 times
- Garden nozzle included to operate tank as gravity feed – low pressure, no batteries required
6 Pattern Spray Nozzle
Simply twist the nozzle to switch spray patterns. Use the shower setting for washing up at camp, the 15 degree fan for cleaning camp dishes, and the 0 degree high pressure jet to wash down gear. Available settings: 15, 25, 45 degree fan, stream, shower, and 0 degree high pressure jet
Low Water Use
The Rain Flare is specially designed to have a high pressure flow -400 PSI- but with a low GPM(Gallons Per Minute). Tackle real jobs while on the go, like rinsing thick mud off your tires, while also conserving your limited water supply. When comparing our system to other portable tanks on the market, you will have a longer spray time per gallon of water.
Rain Flare Kit Includes:
- Sprayer and barrel
- 6 pattern nozzle
- Battery & wall charger
- 16 foot quick connect hose
- Carrying case
- WARNING: Using this product in an unsafe manner can cause injury. Keep product out of reach of children
- Our Rain Flare will only work on our tanks as our tanks have intake valves to allow for inward air flow