These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX/TRED Pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MAXTRAX Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place.
Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
- Consists of:
2 x Adjustable Brackets
- Materials used:
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
- Product Dimensions:
313mm (12.3") L x 65mm (2.6") W x 178mm (7") H (Per Single Bracket)
- Between Stud Mounting Dimensions:
230mm Inner hole centers
270mm Outer hole centers
- Weight: 4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)
- Shipping cost for Front Runner products will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
- If you purchase with free shipping item, you will only be charged for shipping the Front Runner products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom(904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.