These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX/TRED Pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MAXTRAX Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place.
Install Guide (PDF)
Download the Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets Install Guide here.
Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.