Make a statement and change the standard Front Runner rack Wind Deflector to this bold Front Runner Wind Fairing. Quickly mounts to the front of your roof rack to help move air over large rack loads and accessories, while reducing wind noise at high speeds.
- Get a bold new overlanding look in minutes.
- Create a solid appearance by covering the gap from roof to rack.
- Air flows easily over the rack and accessories, reducing drag and wind noise.
- Helps fuel consumption while carrying bulky loads.
- Easily secures to your roof rack in three simple steps.
- Adjustable brackets allow the Wind Fairing to be correctly angled and positioned on your vehicle.
- A durable rubber blade is fitted to the bottom edge of the Wind Fairing to help seal any gaps and act as a roof guard when traveling over rough terrain.
- An optional clear protective strip is included to eliminate any potential rare minor scuffing caused by heavy dust.
- 1165mm/1255mm - LED Light Bar Rack Mount Brackets are not compatible with this Wind Fairing. May interfere with sunroof operation on some vehicles.
- 1345mm/1425mm - Not suitable for Jeep Wrangler JK, JL or JT. May interfere with sunroof operation on some vehicles.
Install Guide (PDF)
Installation Instructions for RRAC143 - 1165mm/1255mm
Installation Instructions for RRAC144 - 1345mm/1425mm
Installation Instructions for RRAC174 - 1165mm/1255mm_Low
Installation Instructions for RRAC175 - 1345mm/1425mm_Low