Securely store longer gear, such as fishing rods, snowboards and skis, on your Roof Rack with these alligator-grip style holders. Two (2) soft 30 mm / 1.2 inch wide rubber grippers clamp your cargo tightly, without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear, in all weather conditions.
Easily secure and store longer gear, such as fishing rods, snowboards and skis, with these alligator-grip style holders.
- Built to keep your gear safe on, and off, the world’s toughest roads.
- Made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather rated powder coating as the Front Runner Roof Racks.
- The soft 30 mm / 1.2 inch wide rubber grippers clamp tight without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
- Lock your valuable gear in place for extra security. Supplied with 4 keys (3 spare keys).
- Each lock features a cover to prevent water ingress and ice forming in colder climates.
- The locking mechanism has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing of the holders for gear up to 30 mm / 1.2 inch thick.
- A “hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Usable opening size: 495 mm / 19.5 inch.
- There is a 65 mm / 2.6 inch clearance distance from the top of the rack or load bar slat to the bottom of the snowboard / fishing rod.
- A holder set can accommodate two (2) pairs of ski's or one (1) snowboard (two (2) with bindings removed).
- All Front Runner Roof Racks can accommodate 2 holders side by side. This allows storage of up to four (4) pairs of skis or two (2) snowboards (four (4) with bindings removed).
- Save space on top of your rack and use Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets* to mount this carrier to the sides of any Front Runner Rack.
- Note*: Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets are sold separately.
Install Guide (PDF)